Boost Oregon empowers parents to give their children the best shot at a healthy life. We are a 501(c)(3) organization, and your tax-deductible donation enables us to educate Oregonians about the benefits and safety of childhood vaccinations.
Want to donate in honor or in memory of a loved one? Email email@example.com with your inquiry.
Your donation will assist with the following:
- Hosting workshops, taught by medical professionals, for new and expecting parents;
- Training doctors, nurses, midwives, naturopaths, doulas, and other medical providers on how to educate their vaccine-hesitant patients;
- Creating and distributing educational materials for parents, school officials, and medical providers;
- Coaching parent volunteers to speak to their friends and neighbors about the benefits of vaccination; and
- Changing the tone of the conversation around vaccines to promote the facts and eradicate fears.
Boost Oregon is proud to recognize the following donors as members of its Founders’ Circle. These generous individuals gave $250 or more to Boost Oregon in its first year of existence.
- Richard Amundson
- Gary Berne
- Debbie & Garreth Biegun
- Adriane & Sam Blackman
- Emma Cheuse
- Cliff Davidson & Andrew Sfeir
- Lindsay Dickston & Ethan Samson
- Haya & Richard Gartner
- Nadine Gartner & Benjamin Olds
- James Gartner
- Catherine Gaul
- Andrew Gordon
- Magda Lakhani
- John Mansfield
- Mary Marsh
- Gloria & Michael Olds
- Lauren Rose
- Diane & Neil Rosen
- Samuel & Stephen Schwartz-Fenwick
- Daniel Solondz
- Michael Solondz
- Robert Stoll
- Rosemarie Sweet
- Elizabeth & Rob Milesnick
- V. J. Tedesco II
- Adam Teman
Designate Boost Oregon as your chosen charity on Amazon Smile and support us with every purchase you make!